Spring Break Enrichment
3rd -6th Graders
Monday, April 13th – Friday, April 17th
9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
Lakewood, CA 90712
Scholarships are available for qualifying applicants!
Spring Break Enrichment Experience
The goals of the program:
- Strengthen reading comprehension and writing complexity through culturally responsive teaching;
- Increase students’ ability to work with technology;
- Prepare students to compete in the 21st century by becoming critical readers and thinkers of text;
- Provide students with meaningful opportunities to speak, listen, and collaborate with others;
- Promote/Build/Strengthen character through faith-based principles.
Scholarships are limited. For information regarding the application process for scholarships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.